Boats and kayaks
DIY stitch and glue dinghy and kayak information. There is a full size free dinghy plan to download and print off.
Small home built wind turbines, VAWT and HAWT, axial flux generators, pipe blade designer, airfoil plotters and other wind turbine resources
A data logger based on an Arduino processer used to record the wind speed and power of a wind turbine
Walk, run or cycle route profiler. Get the altitude and distance statistics of your route. Weather and tide links and synoptic chart viewer
- Added Google Translate option
- The Arduino data logger to record the performance of a wind turbine.
- Added the multi-page full size airfoil drawing example.
- Added the vertical axis wind turbine pages.
- Updated the online airfoil plotter page to add a preview image to the dat file download, multi-page printing for large airfoil sections, more plotting options and better page format.
- Add the route planner and profiler page
- Moved the weather links page
This site documents some of my interests and the projects I have constructed over the last couple of years. I'm not trying to sell them as good solutions or suggest they should be copied but hope the information will help and inspire others. I've tried to reference other sites where they have provided useful information rather than repeat available data.
If you have any comments on the content of this site, suggestions, ideas or wish to report a problem please email using the form on the contact page.